»

Friday, July 22, 2011

Baggy update!


All this while that I am planning my party,sending out invitations,trying the drinks I am also making my bags!
I am pretty happy with my work this week!.....................see the goodies I churned out!




And while I was writing up this post....................one of my fav bags sold!.................I am happy but I was secretly wishing I could keep it for myself ;)...............it was a single piece bag too !


Good week:)..................looking forward to the weekend now!

2 comments:

Sherry

It sounds like a good week, but a very BUSY week indeed (keeps you out of trouble,right???) hee!! Have a great weekend Priti!

priti

LOL..........keeps me right outta trouble:)
packing your goodies right now for shipping:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails