»

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Party Planning Part 1-Drinks Continued.................

If you read my blog,you know I am planning a party & am deciding on which mocktail I want to serve.....I went through all the recipes for mocktails & finally zeroed in on my own recipe of Pina Colada..............
This is how I make it


Pina Colada {serves 6}

3 teacups (500ml) pineapple juice
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 bottle sprite/lime based aerated drink
6 tbsp vanilla ice cream
4-5 ice cubes


* Mix pineapple juice,coconut milk,ice cream.Add ice cubes & blend for few secs
* Pour the chilled aerated drink & blend again for a sec
* Serve IMMEDIATELY!

Believe me it's yum!


Next is deciding the glassware & crockery I will be using for the party.....................I took one of each type of glasses I have to compare


I have 2 peg measure,one very modern & trendy ,the other very traditional Indian..................which one should I choose!



Also it's time to open these wine bottles lying around in one corner neglected !


I think I will choose the tall slim glasses for the mocktail & the crystal cut glasses are perfect for whiskey & other drinks!
Now about the crockery.................since this is a formal party,I am going to choose my formal china dinner service which we bought after our wedding,we just celebrated 11 years of togetherness
& I can proudly say that I haven't broken anything in all these years of packing & shifting from one place to another in our adventurous military life....................LOL:)


I just love the delicate floral vines on the white background!




Have any suggestions for me?
Next I am working on invitations & I will be back with the update soonish:)

2 comments:

Della

That is my kind of Mocktail Cocktail! I don't drink, and I love these flavors together, so this is perfect for me and I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing Priti, and I know you will throw a great party!

priti

thank you Della................try this recipe & lemme know if you liked it!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails