»

Monday, July 11, 2011

Changing tastes!



Good Morning Monday!
How was your weekend..................mine was great with a refreshing trip to the mountains to celebrate my 11th anniversary:)
While driving to the mountains we saw young boys earning some extra pocket money by picking & selling fresh fruits right from the trees on the mountains!
We devoured  yum pears,aromatic apples & blueberries & I was reminded of my childhood days when I used to HATE fruits......................seriously I did!
I used to like ONLY guavas & mangoes..........................were you picky as kids too!

Somewhere in the process of becoming a responsible mom,I have started loving fruits while insisting my kids have them too!.......................don't they look Oh so tempting!

What are your plans for this week?...............I have loads of things going!..........will be back with an update soon:)
all photos via pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails