»

Monday, September 5, 2011

Precious Bowtique

hiya.....................how was your weekend?
Mine was a mix of good & bad.The bad first...............my daughter had an accident & had a big gash on the back of her head...............she came home screaming with her clothes soaked in blood..........oh boy,that was a terrible day!..............we rushed her to the hospital,got the wound cleaned up & treated but had a restless night!

The good started the next day,namely my son's 8th birthday..................well the day was spent baking muffins,making yummies (details coming in the next post),had a rocking kiddie party on Sunday...........overall a happy day:)



My daughter's bandage is off,the wound is healing nicely & I am back to my normal routine:)

Now the weather is cooling just so slightly reminding me to take out my knitting paraphernalia......................and I am wandering around etsy shops admiring knit goodies:).............I found this superb knit hat in a cute lil shop called PreciousBowtique

find it here
I just love the rainbow colors!
I love love love these dish clothes in her shop made from chunky wool

find it  here
She has some more fun stuff too like cute headbands,earrings,baby stuff..............I am going to check them out now..............join me HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails