»

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Do Ads help?????

I am a big fan of sewmamasew.Yesterday while browsing through it ,i just saw a pretty pretty clutch.I don't really click on the ads but this clutch was soooo nice,it forced me to click on it.
This was the pic
This led me to the Etsy shop.Here it is.I just fell in love with this clutch

Now I am NOT an impulsive buyer & i never buy purse patterns as i can draft my own patterns,but this was something i just wanted to have:)
This is my first impulsive buy & I am very happy with it.Cant wait to try my hands on this one:)
I am so impressed with the seller too.............i had a problem downloading the pattern( because of my downloading program ,nothing on part of the seller i must specify).She helped me out till i got it .I like the way she has not cluttered her shop with hundreds of things which nobody has patience to go through!!!!!!!!!
She has just 8 good quality products.....................something worth emulating.I will keep this in mind when i open my shop:)

As you must have seen the topic of this post "Do Ads help?????".........................so i think YES they do.
I bought this pattern within 60 seconds of seeing the ad...............so if the product is good,affordable then Ads do help.Good learning for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails