»

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am featured on Craftgossip:))))))

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My tutorial on how to make Tote out of a wrap around skirt has been featured on Craftgossip:)
Boy.........am I happy or what:)
Have a look
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-large-tote-bag-from-a-wrap-around-skirt/2010/06/23/

I am also participating in a swap on swap-bot which involves a tote.I am going to make it for her & send it.I will definitely make a tutorial out of it & post it:)
I have also been working on a dress for my daughter...........will post the tutorial tomorrow.
Have loads of projects going through my mind...........hopefully I will complete everything:)

Have to go for a cocktail party now..........so rest tomorrow:)
See you all later:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails