»

Monday, August 2, 2010

Piano Bag "Crappy" Tutorial

OK...............dont blame me...............the author insists on called her blog crap;)
Knowing fully well what wonderful things she comes up with & how much her followers adore her..............no wonder she so confidently calls her stuff Crap:))))))
As you must know by now I am obsessed with bags & totes & purses...............& so on,I am always scouting for newer & better tutorials.I just came across this lovely messenger bag.
Char @ Crap I've make has very graciously agreed to let me feature her very creative tutorial to make this piano style messenger bag.She even has a girly version:)
And don't ya fret as to how to make the piano keys!!!! She has a template for them too:)
Ain't this great:)) If you want to try your hand at it,here you go.
I am surely gonna try this as soon as I finish my other zillion pending bags & purses;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails