»

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Purses to make

Hmmmmmmmm.....................I have been designing purses for past few months for my etsy shop..........my machine broke yesterday while sewing a new leather purse:(   Hopefully will get it repaired today.
I am in love with these patterns..................maybe once I am finished with my own I will try my hand at one of these.
 Um................I have a thing for BIIIIG bags:)

The patterns are pretty simple...........its the fabrics which are adding the life to the bags!!!!!!!!
It makes my day to gaze at such pretty pretty thingies:)
This sack is really creative..............I have tried & made all type of bags ,but not this.................so actually this one will be top of the "To Do" list......
 This one is cute in all its simplicity.
I also like Amy Butler's Birdie Sling Bag.................there are apparently some issues while sewing it but this discussion on "Sew Mama Sew" eases out any crinkles you face while following the pattern.
Have fun making these lovely baggies:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails