»

Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 in 1 clutch!

I was in a mood to make something whacky,fun, not run of the mill!
See what I turned up with.............I am calling it 2 in 1 clutch:)
Why.................coz it has different design on front & back..........both are co-ordinated though.........I have not gone totally bonkers yet;)
The front / back or I should say one side is made in metallic silver foil..............oh I love it,the metallic sheen screams PARTY!!!!.............& there are 2 very cute ruffles on it made in metallic grey foil with swirls & ovals printed on it:)
The other side is made in  grey metallic foil.............ain't it looking yum!
 The inside is soooo gorgeous...........made of the silver foil...........I love the shape of the clutch more than anything else!
 

I also bought a pile of lovely gorgeous fabrics yesterday......silks in lipstick red,bottle green,turquoise,bronze,patterned  cottons.................I soooooo can't wait to get started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails