»

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Traveler in Horse leather:)

I told ya'll about the gorgeous horse leather I got right?
I have learnt how to hand stitch leather with leather lace but could not do it as I don't get leather lace where I stay,this time on my trip I managed to get matching leather lace too:)
So I decided to make  unisex traveller & I am mighty thrilled with the result:)
So I present to you Traveler  in real Horse leather..................in cocoa bean

and a gorgeous color I am struggling to name!.................any ideas what color is this?

These are totally hand stitched & have an outside pocket & a inner zippered pocket.
The strap is adjustable too................here is my neighbour's daughter sporting it:)

I wasn't sure how the hand stitched bag will turn out so I just bought small hides enough to make only 1 bag....& now I am cursing myself:(
They have turned out gorgeous..................if I get a good response to these in the shop I will consider sending somebody to buy more of the leather & leather lace:)
I also got a small hide of camel leather,I am off to make some Arm Candy in it.....................will come back with an update when I am done:)
These travelers go in the shop today.................in case you want to grab them,there are just 2 of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails