»

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

tied up in knots!

Don't get ideas!!..................I just mean the knots we tie while gift wrapping............what were you thinking;)
Gift wrapping is an art & something sellers need to perfect along with their craft!
A well wrapped purchase is like a gift except you paid for it yourself;)............but seriously,don't you think when you get something which is really well wrapped,piques up your interest in what is inside!
& I loooooooove wrapping my bags nicely before I send them out................This is what I usually do but off late I have thinking of newer & creative wayz to pack my bags before I ship them .it's not just for the sales but also for the gifts we give out to friends & family,so here are some of the nice & simple (I don't want to get confused while packing!) gift wrapping ideas I came across!

This classic double bow is simple,elegant & very classy.Learn it here.

This has fun gift wrapping ideas,tips & gift tag templates too!


I have tons of left over yarn form all the knitting I do for my kids,so making these pom poms is first on my wrapping list!


This is like WOW!!!.................I won't use this for my purses,as it will get squished beyond recognition in international travel,but I am surely gonna use it for Diwali gifts!.............here is how you can too!

More fun ideas with newspaper here!


How cool is this!!..............see the instructions here


These are some of my finds...............please share your gift wrapping ideas too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails