»

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sponsor Showcase!

After months of contemplating & introspecting I am ready to take on sponsors on my blog!
I want to do justice to the ones who put faith in me & my blog that I will showcase their art honestly,so you will see some lovely handmade artists showcased as my sponsors.
So to the beat of drum rolls ,I introduce my first sponsor Rebekah from Beetle Button
This recent 22 year old college graduate with a degree in biology aspires to go to optometry school & while prepping for her ultimate goal,crafts in her spare time!


Beetlebutton is an eclectic collaboration of old and new. Each Beetlebutton item is handmade using vintage and recycled materials to create a unique piece of wearable art for your noggin! Lots of vintage buttons are incorporated to add that one-of-kind flair. Other than headbands and other hair accessories, beetlebutton items also include vintage button earrings and rings.

Here are some of my fav's in her shop

Look at that nifty zipper...........girl,you ROCK!


I am sure you will find something to your taste & delight in her small lil shoppee...................my daughter is standing right next to me as I type demanding this headband!

Oh I just flipped at this leather braided headband............check out the feathers hanging by the side,is it cool or is it cool!

And the girl recycles too!

Why don't you head over to her shop & have a looksie:)
I wish you loads of success gal!

1 comments:

Cindy Swanson

What a gorgeous blog! I'd love to know more about how one goes about getting sponsors for your blog. Can you point me to where I could get some info on that?

Great connecting with you through the UBP! I hope you'll stop by my eclectic blog and say hello!

Notes in the Key of Life

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails