Today I have come with Back To School Craft project No 2- A Free-To-Rock Pencil Holder
These are the supplies you need
Provo Craft Supplies
• Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plant in SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
• Cricut® Rock Princess cartridge 
• Cricut® Cuttables Vinyl, Raven 
• Cricut® Cuttables Vinyl, Rose Pink 
• Cricut® Cuttables Vinyl Transfer Tape 
• Glass pencil holder
• Ribbon: hot pink, orange
• Button: black and white
• Glue gun
Just follow these steps to make your own pencil holder!
1. Cut FREE TO ROCK. Using Rock Princess cartridge and Raven vinyl, select Phrase feature and cut one 3"
2. Layer on pencil holder as shown using transfer tape.
3. Adhere ribbons around top of pencil holder as shown.
4. Adhere button to ribbons as shown.
& Tada...............you are done:)