»

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My fav tutorials

I have been following a few blogs & I have used some tutorials too to make things for myself or my daughter................& I think I should give credit to them!!!!!!
What better way than to blog about them:)
So I am going to add links to all the tutorials I have used & currently have pics :)

shirred dresshalter top
Shirred dress,                  halter top

pleated pouchshirred shirt dress
pleated pouch,                            shirred shirt dress

Ummmmm.................yes,I made the pouch from the left over fabric of this top;)



I don't want to create too much of clutter....................so have added only 4,the other tutorials are all knitting ,so maybe in a separate post!!!!!!

Here are the original tutorials

shirred dresshalter dress

pleated pouch

I had fun making all these:)

Only if I could click pics as well as all these:(
Maybe in time I will learn too!!!!!!!!
Now I am off to make a few tops for myself.................will update about them & their patterns later:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails